- How to ask meaningful questions and research the answers on the internet
- Taking short notes and noting the source of the information (to be used in the bibliography later)
- Recording our research in a collaborative group document, using google docs
- How to share our research on our class blog
2. Climate change: What is happening to the climate south of NZ, and what this means both for that region, and for us.
Click on the group document that you have been assigned:
Use at least 3 different websites to help answer the questions that you have asked. Try to find websites which look at your issue from different angles.
For example - if you were looking at the issue of Japanese whaling in Antarctica - you might want to look at why the Japanese continue to do it, even when whaling has been banned. Look at a protest organisations' websites like Greenpeace as well.